Friday, March 10, 2006

Freshly painted entryway

Is anyone tired of hearing about my decorating projects because I am tired of decorating! LOL I painted the entryway this week. The color is "informal ivory." I already had everything but the tiny wall sconces which were $10.00. There is a Victorian guest book on the table but I always forget to have our company write a little note. The picture above the door says "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15"

I only have two more rooms to paint. The laundryroom and bathroom. Not until next month though...I need a break!

Originally uploaded by pwinn.

Front door
Originally uploaded by pwinn.


Mrs. Q and Miss Candi said...

Hi Kelli,
Looks so pretty. I know how you feel. We have been remodeling this house for 4 years. I am pooped. We have a few more things to do but I am waiting till next year.

Patty said...

It looks so pretty and fresh. You will soon be all done and then can sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor.