Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Easter Preparations


Grace's eggs
Originally uploaded by pwinn.
Sorry for the lack of postings. We had family in town last week and it is taking me awhile to get back into the swing of things. Uncle Josh and Aunt Gina came for a visit and we all had so much fun. We decorated eggs for the Easter bunny....ours had a marbleized effect. The bunny must have liked them because the next morning everyone found a full Easter basket! ;0)


Emily's eggs
Originally uploaded by pwinn.



Benjamin's eggs
Originally uploaded by pwinn.



Baskets
Originally uploaded by pwinn.

5 comments:

Kurt N. said...

I really like the lighting and color tones in these pictures. Who took them?

Patty said...

you have beautiful children and they have wonderful easter baskets. Sounds like you had a great holiday

Phillip Winn said...

Kurt, Kelli was right and I was wrong. I really, really, really didn't want her to paint the kitchen yellow, but I have to admit that pictures taken in the kitchen do look better now!

I took the pics, but that they turned out nicely has everything to do with: 1. my cute kids, 2. Kelli's decorating sense, and 3. the time of day.

Reviekat said...

Cute pictures Kelli!! I'm glad y'all had a lot of fun over the holiday.

Revee

Tina Leigh said...

What a nice Easter & a beautiful Family!!