Wednesday, January 05, 2011
Solid color card stock
Letter stickers or marker
Glue gun and hot glue
1. Choose a phrase and count the shapes that will be needed; one per letter. Trace the template onto card stock and cut out all of the shapes. I no longer have my original template, but I found a substitute HERE. You can also search "bunting template" for more options.
2. Place a Valentine sticker on each heart doily.
3. Glue doily on the front of each banner triangle.
4. Add letters using either stickers or writing with a pen on each triangle.
5. Add lace in three separate pieces with hot glue.
6. Punch holes near the top of each assembled shape, then thread ribbon through in letter in order. Thread from front to back on one side, draw the ribbon across the back, then pull forward through the opposite hole.
7. Tack each end of the ribbon up to display the banner!
Other possible sayings:
I LOVE YOU