Wednesday, January 05, 2011
Solid color card stock
Letter stickers or marker
Glue gun and hot glue
1. Choose a phrase and count the shapes that will be needed; one per letter. Trace the template onto card stock and cut out all of the shapes. I no longer have my original template, but I found a substitute HERE. You can also search "bunting template" for more options.
2. Place a Valentine sticker on each heart doily.
3. Glue doily on the front of each banner triangle.
4. Add letters using either stickers or writing with a pen on each triangle.
5. Add lace in three separate pieces with hot glue.
6. Punch holes near the top of each assembled shape, then thread ribbon through in letter in order. Thread from front to back on one side, draw the ribbon across the back, then pull forward through the opposite hole.
7. Tack each end of the ribbon up to display the banner!
Other possible sayings:
I LOVE YOU
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Cute! Cute! Cute!
Thanks for posting Kelli...I have been missing all your creative encouragement! Hope this year is a great one for you and your family.
Lovely! So fun to see a project from you! I just made a crochet Valentine garland and strung it up on my china hutch. Those red and white alternating hearts make me so happy inside! Can't wait to try your red velvet cupcakes too. YUM! ~Kelly in MN
I remember how much fun I had making the Valentine Banner. The cupcakes look delish! Debbi
It is SO wonderful to have you back blogging again! Thank you so much - and please, don't stop! I am going to try out those fabulous cupcakes this weekend.
I've seen these banners for different holidays but this is the first tutorial I've seen. Thanks!
That is a great idea and it looks wonderful. Thank you for sharing !!!
Thank you for such a fun craft idea!
Oh my two older daughters will love doing this project! Such a great blog you have. I have been spending time looking at all your great ideas! I found your blog when searching on a tutorial for tea staining tags, but I couldn't find it on your blog. Do you still have it posted? Your etsy store has so many cute things btw! Thx for your help!
Very cute! I may give this a try next month! Thanks for sharing! :o)
I'm offering a book give-away if anyone is interested.
I love this idea! I'm not sure I'll get it done this year (new granbaby coming!) but I'm copying it for next. The cupcakes look wonderful and so very delish!
Post a Comment