Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Tuesday, January 31, 06

Today is the day before Grace's 8th birthday. I went into labor very late on the evening of the 30th but was glad she was born on the first of February, so we could share the same birthstone. :0)

I'm trying to figure out what to do today. I *might* be coming down with something. I started popping my vitamins, drinking water and resting. I think I'll be ok, but I am going to change my big grocery shopping plans. I have a piano lesson tonight and then I'll run to the store to pick up a few things for the birthday girl tomorrow.

I have been hearing this creaking noise at night lately (ok, for the past couple of months), something like a frog croaking. I thought it was coming from my watergarden but it is on the other side of my bedroom wall. I heard it again while making my bed this morning and went outside to investigate. I'm not sure whether I should feel disappointed or like a idiot. It was some tree branches scraping against our eaves on the front of our house. The sound travels back to our bedroom window. Sigh.

No comments: