Tuesday, June 27, 2006

"After" Bedroom Pictures


Shelf
Originally uploaded by pwinn.
Believe it or not, this room actually took longer than the pantry! There were lots of little "treasures" hidden everywhere! I cleaned up their baskets and other drawers so they would have more room to put things.

Bed
Originally uploaded by pwinn.


Grace now has 5 things on the end of her bed instead of 25! The rest of her friends now sit on the bookshelf.


Dolls
Originally uploaded by pwinn.


I put various containers in their nightstand drawers for "stuff." One for papers, knick-knacks and purses. Both Grace and Emily seem to collect purses and they didn't get it from me. I still haven't switched over from my winter one. Ha!

Drawer
Originally uploaded by pwinn.


I think it will be easier to maintain for them now.

4 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Wow! It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Good job! I'm needing to plan a day (or two!) to work on my boys' room. Seeing your girls' room so nice and neat is encouraging!

Magistra Mommy said...

Great job, Kelli! I love the color on the girls' wall. It is beautiful! :o)

Kelli said...

Thank you Tori, Mrs. Linebarger and Mrs. Wilt! They have been doing a great job keeping it neat and tidy.
:0)
Kelli