About a month ago I shared a neat book with you called Foods and Home Making by Carlotta C. Greer.
We had a fun kitchen quiz, and I promised to have another one in the future, so get out your paper and pencil! Let's go back to the year 1938...
1. When should the butter be put on the table and the water poured, at the breakfast table?
2. Suppose you accidentally spilled a cup of cocoa at the table. What would you do? What would you say?
3. What is the most important step in dishwashing?
4. How should crackers and breads be eaten with soup?
5. How thick should vegetables parings be?
6. Should pie be served for luncheon or for dinner?
7. What consideration should be shown the meat carver?
Feel free to copy and paste any or all of the questions in the comment section and answer them there! Or you could post them on your blog but let us know, so we can come and read them!