Saturday, July 11, 2009

Patchwork Apron

Patchwork apron
Good morning! Thank you for your comments on our apron collection! My friend, Kelly asked to see the entire patchwork apron, so I'm sharing the pictures here, in case anyone else wants to try and duplicate it, too.

Patchwork apron
The squares are 3 1/2" in size, not including seam allowances. Let me know if you have any questions!

We are off to run a few errands and we'll probably grill with friends this evening. Have a great weekend!

15 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love the apron. It is just gorgeous. Have fun this evening. Hugs, Marty

Jerelene said...

All of the aprons are beautiful!! Especially the quilted one..
Have a Happy Weekend! Love, Jerelene

Rachel said...

I love it, very cute.

Trixi said...

I love this apron. So cute.

Katy said...

I love it! :)

I am a huge fan of aprons!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Kelli! I will be trying my hand at this sort of design with some of my scraps. Very cute indeed! ~Kelly in MN

GlorV1 said...

That's a great apron. Hope you had a nice barbecue. Enjoy your Sunday.

Christine said...

So very pretty..I really like your apron. Happy summer to you.

Anonymous said...

It's a lovely apron, great patchwork !!! Thank you so much for sharing. Have a great Sunday !!

Cindy said...

What a cute apron. I think I'll try it.
Cindy

TJ said...

Enjoy your weekend Kelli! I hope it was a great vacation too.

Michele said...

Love it! cute idea!

Jackie said...

Kelly, that apron is gorgeous. Now I have an idea on what to use up the rest of the fabric remnants that I cut into quilt squares for.

God bless.

Bovey Belle said...

What fun. I may make my girls up one each as surprise under-the-tree presents this Christmas.

Dana D said...

We just used your idea as the basis for a craft on our girls' weekend!
http://boysmyjoys.blogspot.com/2009/09/patchwork-apron-girls-weekend.html

Thanks for sharing such a neat idea!