Monday, February 04, 2008

Victorian Valentine Banner

Victorian Valentine Banner

Announce the arrival of Valentine's Day with this Victorian "Be Mine" banner! Display on a fireplace mantle, bookshelf or in a doorway.

Victorian Valentine Banner

Every Tuesday we publish a bonus item for Seasonal Delights subscribers. Come on over for the instructions and templates for the Victorian Valentine Banner!


Linda said...

Thank you for both these pretty projects. Do you have a favorite glue you like to use with these type of projects? Thank you, Linda

Michelle said...

Very pretty ~ thanks for sharing!

Storybook Woods said...

Oh what a beautiful banner, I love this. Thank you Clarice

Anita said...

Oooooooh, this banner looks so neat! I'd like to have one, too! Hahaha, I guess whenever you are showing a new banner here on your blog, I say that I'd like to make one for myself, too! Well, at least I have already found some nice fabrics that I could use as well as a very nice ribbon.

Best wishes, Anita