Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Homemade Cards~Paper Crafting Thursday!

The winners of last week's paper crafting are Becky and Claire. Please email me your addresses and I'll get your prizes in the mail!

Card
Welcome to this week's card making project!

Paper
You will need a blank 6 1/2" x 5" notecard and paper and stickers of your choice.

Card
Cut 2 - 6 1/4" x 1 1/4" strips of scrapbook paper and glue to front of card, as shown.

Card
Cut a 6 1/4" x 2 1/2" strip of paper or cardstock and glue to center of card.

Card
I shaded the edges with a pink ink pad before gluing.

Card
Add a sticker strip, lace or ribbon.

Card
Cut a oval from matching cardstock (approx. 3 1/2" x 2 3/4") and glue to center of strip.

Card
Add more stickers.

Card
Send to a friend!

~More Homemade Cards~

A few more things I've made recently...
Card

Card

Tags

Items can be found in my Etsy Shop!

Paper Craft Fun: Post any kind of paper craft (card, bookmark, tag, banner, journal, etc.) on your blog between now and next week and come sign Mr. Linky. Next Thursday, I will draw two of the names and the winners will receive supplies for a homemade card: blank notecard, envelope, and an assortment of scrapbook paper, stickers (or stamped images), and ribbon. Link back here in your post, so that others will know where to join in the fun, too!

36 comments:

Jodi said...

Beautiful cards! I love the floral paper! Absolutely gorgeous!

The Raggedy Girl said...

Your cards are really beautiful. I loved seeing them.
Roberta Anne

BECKY said...

I think these are my favorites of the cards you've made!! I think I'll be buying some!! I'm so excited about winning some goodies!
I'll email my address now.
Thanks, Kelli, for all of your inspiration!
Blessings, Becky

Anonymous said...

Those cards are so beautiful. I love the colours !!!!
Have a wonderful day Kelli !!

Lara said...

Your card sare so beautiful Kelli. Thanks once again for your inspiration.

Terri said...

They are beautiful, Kelli!

Clare said...

Hi Kelli great designs again.

I tried emailing you through blog but as I only have hotmail address it will not allow me .

Will try again.

Clare xx

Judy said...

Beautiful! I love your ideas Kelli, and I bought one of your Journals and it's wonderful. Thanks!
Judy

Anonymous said...

You always make such beautiful cards. It makes me want to run to Hobby Lobby and buy some paper!

Needled Mom said...

Gorgeous cards. You are so talented. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! You are so talented.

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome cards. I really love them! You do Great work!! Have a good day. Kimberly

Scrappy quilter said...

I love the cards. They are gorgeous.

Heather said...

They are so gorgeous Kelli!!

Love, Heather

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous, Kelli, and so simple when you explain them!

Liesel said...

Stunning cards! I love your rose card <3

Tami said...

Beautiful cards Kelli!


Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I play show and tell weekly but have never played papercrafting Thursday before.
i paper craft every day and most days share work on my blog.

I thought I would join in today.
Your work is so beautifully executed.

Deb said...

Kelli,
Once again, your cards never fail to make an impression! They are beautiful. I have to just do a "flyby" today as the two new jobs are keeping me busy. Twice a week I have BOTH of them on the same day, so it makes for a very long day. Just one more day after this one though and I'll have some "free" time! Thanks again for sharing your amazing talent!

Susan said...

Beautiful cards and tags as always, Kelli!

Anonymous said...

Kelli, your cards are so lovely. I so enjoy seeing what you have made.
I have not had the chance to make any due to taking care of the other kind of paperwork. I would much rather be doing crafts.
Blessings,
Miriam

A Hint of Home said...

Very pretty cards, as always. You do a great job and the kids room look so tidy.

Ms. Tee said...

Your cards are so pretty as usual - & I really like those butterflies. Makes me dream of spring :)

Sunday Girl said...

Simply beautiful work Kelli, so glad I found your blog.

Anonymous said...

How feminine and pretty! Love the details.

Anonymous said...

Love your site! So many wonderful things!

Unknown said...

Gosh, more gorgeous cards. Love them and the paper.

Me said...

How beautiful your cards always are! Thank you for sharing with us. :)

GlorV1 said...

Your cards are always beautiful. Thx for sharing.

Kathy Butryn said...

These are gorgeous. Thanks for the photos "breaking down" the steps to making the card. I almost think I could do it myself! Have a great day!

Love Bears All Things said...

Beautiful! I love the stickers. I've been buying some supplies and hope to try making some of these soon.
Mama Bear

Anonymous said...

Hi~Mom showed me your post, and I enjoyed browsing the beautiful items in your Etsy. I joined in with Mr. Linky!

Homeschool Diva said...

Beautiful creations as always!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, as always! I think I recognize that flower paper from my stash..lol

Frazzled Mom said...

Kelli - you definitely have a good eye for design... these are gorgeous

Myrna Marcano said...

Beautiful cards!!!
The stamp is cute.