Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday, February 3, 06

As you can see from the birthday photos Grace had a great day! Last night Nana and Papa came over to celebrate. We had chicken enchiladas, spanish rice, salad and of course, leftover cake and icecream!
One of Grace's gifts of a counted cross-stitch. I have never tried it so it took an hour for me to get all the colors sorted and instructions read. Grace has 10 little x's completed. 10, 794 more to go. ;0)

I am still feeling a little under the weather so we didn't go to the park with our playgroup today. I was feeling better this afternoon so we went grocery shopping. We also went to Home Depot to pick up some paint samples. I'm going to paint the entryway and our bedroom this coming week. Oh, and Benjamin's room. I really don't like painting, but it will look great when it is all finished.

No comments: