Monday, February 13, 2006

A new room...finally!

****Thank you to all who posted comments. I accidentally deleted the comments while rearranging the photos. Sorry! :0(****



Bookshelves
Originally uploaded by pwinn.
The decorating got started on Saturday evening but I thought one could remove wallpaper border, paint *3* coats of paint, fix the paint I got on the ceiling, have paint dry, put up curtains and decorations, put all the toys back in 6 hours. You can laugh now!!! We decided to turn it into a weekend project. Phillip was sick all weekend but was still sweet enough to drive to IKEA, help me pick out new furniture AND put it together!! I sewed the curtains and put up glow-in-the-dark stars tonight. I put them up to look like the real constellations. We have The Big Dipper, The Lizard, The dog, The crown, The Queen's Arms, The Dolphin, The Arrow, and The Swan. It looks sooooo cool in the dark! I'm sorry about the glare, I'll take more pictures tomorrow in the daylight.



DCP04664
Originally uploaded by pwinn.




New bed
Originally uploaded by pwinn.

2 comments:

Kurt N. said...

I'm appalled at the loss of comments. I'm never posting comments again. Oh wait, I just did. ;)

Marie said...

I love your blog. Thanks for inspiring me!