Thursday, April 17, 2008
Have you ever made a note card using wrapping paper?
I haven't, but when I saw this beautiful wrapping paper at Walmart a few days ago, I decided to use it as a scrapbook paper substitute!
This is what I ended up with.
You will need:
- 10" x 7" piece of cardstock, folded in half for the card
- 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" piece of scrapbook paper for card cover
- 4 1/2 x 2" piece of wrapping paper or scrapbook paper
These next pieces will make up the middle of the notecard:
- 5" x 3" piece of wrapping paper or scrapbook paper
- 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" piece of scrapbook paper
Glue scrapbook paper cover onto front of notecard and then the strip of wrapping paper.
Glue on the remaining pieces, wrapping paper first.
Now you can add stickers, or you could print a saying onto the scrapbook paper before cutting it out.
All ready to send to a friend!