Hello everyone! Every Thursday I share a card making project at The Homeschool Lounge's letter writing group, and I hope you don't mind me sharing it here too.
I'm using springtime rainy day paper that I found at Jo-Ann Fabrics, but you can use any paper that you like.
Here is what you will need:
-Patterned scrapbook paper
-Scissors (straight and decorative)
1. Cut a rectangle from cardstock.
2. Cut a slightly smaller rectangle from scrapbook paper.
3. Glue scrapbook paper onto cardstock.
4. Cut a square from scrapbook paper and then cut in half, corner to corner.
5. Glue pieces into top left corner and bottom right corner of notecard.
6. Cut two small squares from scrapbook paper.
7. Cut a circle from cardstock using decorative stickers.
8. Punch two holes at the top of cardstock circle.
9. Thread ribbon through holes and tie a knot or bow.
10. Glue circle to notecard.
10. Glue small scrapbook squares onto cardstock circle.
Send to a friend!
I hope your week is going well. It's going by quickly for me, I've been working in my gardens and cleaning up my back patio. I hope to show pictures next week!
How is your week going?