Brown Sugar Almonds
3 cups whole almonds or pecan halves
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Arrange nuts in a foil lined 9"x13" pan.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat; add brown sugar, vanilla and salt.
3. Stir for one minute, then remove from heat.
4. Pour over almonds, stirring to coat.
5. Bake at 325F for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and spread on wax paper to cool. Store in airtight container.
I think those brown sugar almonds look so good!
Happy Christmas to you and to yours Kelli!
Those look delicious.
When you bake them, do you need to break them apart? 0r are they already separate? Does any of that make sense?!!
These look so good! Who doesn't love almonds? These would make a great little Christmas gift.
I love your recipes! And that robin ornament is so sweet!
I have almonds waiting to be sugared just like yours. They look delicious. Happy Christmas to you and your family.
They look sooo good. Thank you for the recipes.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Thank you for sharing your recipes! They all look deicious and the presentation is awesome!
How yummy! I need to get to it! I wish I had a few of these now! lol
Post a Comment