Sunday, April 09, 2006

"Before" bathroom pictures


Bathroom
Originally uploaded by pwinn.
We are getting new tile put in our main bathroom this coming Friday. The cabinets and door need a new coat of paint and then I noticed the wallpaper is peeling in quite a few spots. Even though my favorite color is yellow, I'm painting the walls white and going with a lavender theme. You may not see the "after" pictures until next month. I am out of my piano lesson money until May. I am going to attempt to sell a few things on craigslist.com so hopefully that will be successful. I am so excited about the new tile...we have had the cement floor since November! But I will say that cement is better than 20 year old carpet in a bathroom. LOL


Bathroom
Originally uploaded by pwinn.



Bathroom floor
Originally uploaded by pwinn.

No comments: