1. How many meals does most of your family eat at home each week?
***We only eat out 1-2 times a month. 2 weeks ago, Phillip's work schedule changed from 8-5 to 9-6 so we all eat breakfast together. Also lunches and dinners.
2. How many cookbooks do you own?
***Lots!! I have many cooking magazines also. Everytime I look through them I find something new!
3. When you cook, do you follow the recipe pretty closely, or do you use recipes primarily to give you ideas?
***When I bake I follow the recipe exactly. When I cook I usually change at least a little something.
4. What's your favorite kitchen task related to meal planning and preparation?
***I like planning the menus.
5. Do you plan menus before you shop?
***I usually choose 5-6 dinners and get the ingredients for them.
6. What are your three favorite kitchen tools or appliances?
***Kitchen Aid Mixer
7. If you could buy one new thing for your kitchen, money was no object, and space not an issue, what would you most like to have?
***A new stove! Mine is 20 years old and is very small.
8. Since money and space probably are objects, what are you most likely to buy next?
***New cookie sheets.
9. Do you have a separate freezer for storage?
***No. I would like an extra fridge in the garage to store drinks when we have parties and extra food around holidays.
10. Grocery shop alone or with others?
***Usually with Grace, Emily and Benjamin
11. How many meatless main dish meals do you fix in a week?
Breakfasts---all of them are meatless
Lunches---4-5 Grace does like turkey sandwiches for lunch.
12. If you have a decorating theme in your kitchen, what is it? Favorite kitchen colors?
***Walls are yellow, tablecloths are mostly blue. Counters are white. I like the vintage look in regards to table linens.
13. What's the first thing you ever learned to cook, and how old were you?
***Spaghetti. I was 12.