1. How many meals does most of your family eat at home each week?
***We only eat out 1-2 times a month. 2 weeks ago, Phillip's work schedule changed from 8-5 to 9-6 so we all eat breakfast together. Also lunches and dinners.
2. How many cookbooks do you own?
***Lots!! I have many cooking magazines also. Everytime I look through them I find something new!
3. When you cook, do you follow the recipe pretty closely, or do you use recipes primarily to give you ideas?
***When I bake I follow the recipe exactly. When I cook I usually change at least a little something.
4. What's your favorite kitchen task related to meal planning and preparation?
***I like planning the menus.
5. Do you plan menus before you shop?
***I usually choose 5-6 dinners and get the ingredients for them.
6. What are your three favorite kitchen tools or appliances?
***Kitchen Aid Mixer
7. If you could buy one new thing for your kitchen, money was no object, and space not an issue, what would you most like to have?
***A new stove! Mine is 20 years old and is very small.
8. Since money and space probably are objects, what are you most likely to buy next?
***New cookie sheets.
9. Do you have a separate freezer for storage?
***No. I would like an extra fridge in the garage to store drinks when we have parties and extra food around holidays.
10. Grocery shop alone or with others?
***Usually with Grace, Emily and Benjamin
11. How many meatless main dish meals do you fix in a week?
Breakfasts---all of them are meatless
Lunches---4-5 Grace does like turkey sandwiches for lunch.
12. If you have a decorating theme in your kitchen, what is it? Favorite kitchen colors?
***Walls are yellow, tablecloths are mostly blue. Counters are white. I like the vintage look in regards to table linens.
13. What's the first thing you ever learned to cook, and how old were you?
***Spaghetti. I was 12.
This was fun reading. I actually used it on my blog too. Oh yea thanks for the comment. Being pretty new to this neighborhood of blogs it gets pretty lonely when you get no comments. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog.
Your right we do have alot in common it seems. What neck of the woods in Texas are you from. I'm from the metroplex, sure you know where that is.
Anyhooo, thanks for the read.
We have been in Carrollton for the past 10 years and love it here! I'm originally from Ontario, Canada.
I'm heading over to your blog to check out your quiz.
Post a Comment