Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Homeschool Lounge

Button

Good morning everyone! I want to tell my fellow homeschool moms about a new website that my friend Tiany, at Less of Me~More of Him launched a few days ago.

It is called "The Homeschool Lounge" and it is a FREE online Community and Social Network for homeschool moms!

Here is what Tiany says....
We invite you to join us, share tips and advice, and find encouragement, fellowship, and friendship in a safe, fun, friendly environment. Our goal is to provide you with a resourceful and encouraging platform for all of your interests and needs, in order to help create and facilitate the most enriching network for Homeschool Moms on the Internet today.

There are already lots of groups to discuss curriculum, organization, schedules, recipes, healthy living, support, and the list goes on and on! I have already set up my page (my screen name is "Kelli") and am looking forward to visiting with other homeschooling moms. I encourage you to come check it out. Thank you for this wonderful resource, Tiany!

The Homeschool Lounge

Booktag

9 comments:

Mommy said...

Hi just joined a few days ago! My screen name is Mommy C.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Kelli. I will head on over. :)

Quinne said...

Hi Kelli :) I'll stop by there this week to check it out! Love you, Q

Mommy said...

There is also an award for you on my blog. Please stop by when you can. I *know* you will like this one. :)

nancy said...

This is the best *looking* homeschool site I've seen.
Nancy

nannykim said...

That is a good idea. It really wasn't something I had when I homeschooled. Hey, I found your bluejay on Ebay--don't know if I will bid....probably not since I am broke. But I noticed other kinds were going for 35 dollars--those other birds must have been put out years ago!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this Kelli. I will have to check it out and forward it to my homeschooling SIL, too.
Elise

Needled Mom said...

I am going to pass this on to my DIL who has homeschooled for many years. I'm sure she will enjoy it. Thanks.

Becka said...

Thanks for sharing. I'll mosey on over in just a bit. I was looking for some online communities just the other day.