Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday, July 7, 06

Hello everyone! Did you all enjoy the shorter work week? I liked that the weekend came so fast! Our church is having their Vacation Bible School this coming week and I am in charge of crafts for preschool-3rd grade. I need to prepare 5 days worth of crafts for 30 children. I have the crafts picked out, I just need to go through the supply closet at church at gather them all together. I will be doing alot of cutting out and sorting things into ziplocks this weekend! I'm looking foward to it though!

I was cleaning out some drawers last week and found some Virtue calendar pages. It lists a virture, the characteristics of it, and things you can do during the month to put it into action. I'm going to share a different one with you each week. I'll start with Generosity on Monday.

Also, I'm going to pick a different color each day next week and share some photos of my favorite things around my house.

Last, but not least, I put up a mini poll right below my chatbox so please go vote!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll talk to you soon.


Tori said...

Our week was about the norm, since Europe doesn't choose to celebrate the birthday of the greatest country in the world. *Ü*

The generosity calendar sounds so neat. Where did you get it?

Can't wait the see the pictures of color!

Kelli said...

Hi Tori, I must have picked it up at a yardsale long ago. The sheets are all loose, no cover. I should clean drawers out more often! ;0)
There are lots of good virtues: Humility, Modesty, Responsibility, Loyalty just to name a few. I can't wait to get started! Oh, I'll have to do purple for one of the days. I found a little plant at the store today from Croatia! Tiny purple-like roses. They feel like tissue paper.

dot said...

Kelli, I visit your blog every time I get on line which is probably 3-4 times per day just to see if you've posted any thing new. I did the poll but I just wanted you to know since the most I could pick was once a day.

~ Tracy ~ said...

Hi Kelli - Thanks for adding my blog to your list! Your blog is pretty & I love the banner across the top. :)

Mrs. Linebarger said...

Thanks for posting the Preview of Coming Attractions! I'm looking forward to the virtue calendar page ideas as well as the photos of your favorite things. I really do enjoy your blog. Thank you for your hard work.

Sandra said...

Kelli, I just love your blog, you always make me smile, and you post pics of the nicest stuff.....looking forward to the Virtue Calendar. Can't wait.

Hope you're having a good weekend.

Kelli said...

Wow! Thank you for all the wonderful compliments on my blog! You really made my day! :0)

Revee said...

Kelli, I visit your blog several times throughout the day too! :)

I'm looking forward to the virtue calender!