Sunday, July 23, 2006


Originally uploaded by pwinn.

Be careful what you say or do. Respect your own privacy and the privacy of others. Use good manners so you don't offend other people.

~Have a sense of propriety.
~Self-possession: know who you are.
~Have self-control.
~Be considerate of other people's feelings.

Modesty in Action:

~Talk about the difference between prying and expressing concern
~Establish a family standard for dress, language and personal space.
~Keep family matters private
~Recognize gossip as an invasion of privacy.


Patricia Pomeroy Tanner said...

Hi Kelli,

I like your blog. You have a wonderful jest for life. If you interested you might check out my blog:



Coffee and a Muffin said...

Great post, Kelli! I like the guidelines you listed. Very helpful. :)

Naturegirl said...

I like this post.Thank you for all your kind comments on my postings Kelli.

Kelli said...

Hi Patricia, Thank you for visiting! I will check out your blog this afternoon. :0)

Thank you Coffee and a muffin!

You are very welcome naturegirl. I just love your blog!

Patty said...

Delightful post. Modesty of our thoughts seems to keep everything else in check