Saturday, July 15, 2006

~Sunday: My Favorite Blue Thing

Sunbonnet Sue is on her way to church. I will be joining her shortly. :0)

Originally uploaded by pwinn.

My Mom and Dad gave me this blue leather Bible case back in 1983. That would make me 7 at the time!! I loved to trace the velvet dove with my finger. Inside there are pockets and I remember lining up my pad of paper (for taking notes!) and pens up carefully. My sister, Jenny had a red one with a velvet cross. I'll have to call her today and see if she still has it. :0)

Originally uploaded by pwinn.

Thank you so much for looking at my favorite things. I had alot of fun getting them out and remembering all of the memories that they brought back.

I would like to say a special thank you to my husband, Phillip, who has been taking the pictures for my blog since July 4th. He never once complained, not even at the 7 Sunbonnet Sue towels! He is such a great photographer!!!


Mrs. Linebarger said...

Phillips takes great pictures! Could it be at he never complained because a)He knows your favorite things are special to you, and b) because you are his favorite??? ;-)

Mindy said...

It has been gret fun seeing all your favorite treasures and a pleasure looking at them too! What a blessing you hubby is!!! thanks again for sahring with us...blessings to you this day....

Tori said...

I love your special blue Bible cover.

This has been so much fun. *Ü*

Tammy said...

I've enjoyed seeing your favorite things!

Kelli said...

Mrs. Linebarger, you may be on to something there. ;0)

Thank you for looking everyone!