Thursday, July 05, 2007

Dill Potato Salad



Dill Potato Salad

7 cups chopped new potatoes
1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill weed
1 teaspoon dried parsley
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper

Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool, peel and chill.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine sour cream, dill, parsley, Dijon, salt and pepper.
Pour dressing over potatoes and toss gently. Chill before serving.
Note: I also added a couple tablespoons of ranch dressing to give it a bit more zing.
Recipe from Allrecipes.com

2 comments:

Julieann said...

Yummy!!! I just love Dill--I buy it fresh and then dry it in my Dehyderater.

I am going to try your recipe.

Julieann:)

Anonymous said...

What a delicious picture and recipe. I will have to give that one a try.