Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Keepsake Folders

Envelopes
I have made these Keepsake Envelope Folders for birthday and "just because" gifts before and thought they would be nice for Christmas too. Especially for gift certificates.

Supplies
You will need 3-5 envelopes, ribbon, a hole punch and patterned scrapbook paper and stickers.

Envelope
Fold the flaps back on all but one of the envelopes you want to join. With the unfolded flap on the bottom, stack the envelopes, open side up. Moisten folded flaps; affix each to the envelope behind it.

Envelopes
You will have several folders to hold your gifts.

Paper
You can decorate the front of the folder however you wish. I used patterned scrapbook paper...

Folder
...and Christmas stickers.

Hole
Punch a hole through the bottom center of all the envelopes and fold last flap over.

Folder
Thread a ribbon through the hole, and tie a bow.

Folder

Folder

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so much fun to make, yours look great!

Missy said...

i'm not crafty at all :( i tried to make those cute things the other day and mine didn't turn out. your's are so cute. could you send some of your crafting talent me way :)

missy~

Sondra said...

You are just too crafty. I hope you and your family have a wonderful and blessed Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I think these are so neat. I saw them in Martha Stewart, but didn't know what to put in them. After I saw your other post on them it gave me ideas and I made one for a friend. They are too cool!

Linda said...

This is the neatest! Thank you for the great projest. Linda