Saturday, November 18, 2006

Our Crafty Saturday

We decided to make some Thanksgiving cards today. We got out all our supplies, including Coke for me, since I stayed up too late last night!

Table
Originally uploaded by pwinn.



Emily made cards for her friends and Benjamin made one for his cousin, Jacob.

Cards
Originally uploaded by pwinn.



Grace designed her cards all by herself! Gobble Gobble!

Turkey
Originally uploaded by pwinn.



We have also been adding leaves to our Thanksgiving tree. It is getting nice and full.

Tree
Originally uploaded by pwinn.



Here is the front of my card....

Forever
on
Thanksgiving Day
the heart
will find
the
pathway
home.



Front
Originally uploaded by pwinn.



and the inside.

With loved ones all around,
may you have a blessed Thanksgiving.



Inside
Originally uploaded by pwinn.



All ready to be mailed out!

Cards
Originally uploaded by pwinn.



I hope you are all having a great weekend, we are having a friend over for dinner and a movie. I'm off to make brownies. :0)

22 comments:

Reviekat said...

You always have the neatest ideas!! What a fun way to spend the day. :)

dot said...

What cute cards! I love the verse on your card. Almost made me cry!

Carole Burant said...

Your children take after you for being so artistic!! I'm very impressed with the cards they made and I also love yours, VERY lovely!!

Anonymous said...

The cards look wonderful...
I am lagging today!
Enjoy your time with your friend!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards ... I just sent you one on Thursday - don't hesitate to open it by untying the brown bow!

Tammy said...

What beautiful cards!

Heather Anne said...

Your cards are just lovely - great way to spend the day!

Crescent said...

Sorry I've been missing lately. I so appreciate your stopping by my blog and always leaving a comment or two. Your site is always such fun to read and learn from. Your ideas are awesome.

Janet said...

Your children made wonderful Thanksgiving cards. And the one you made is just beautiful. I especially like the verse you wrote on them.

Rebecca said...

Great cards! I love the idea of Thanksgiving cards. It is one of my favorite holidays and what better way to spread my affections on the day I am most thankful for them? :-)

Emily said...

Hi Kelli,
(After a long sabbatical it seems, I'm getting a chance to do some blog visiting!) I love your idea to make these cards with your kids! Your cards are awesome! I think I might have to try this with my kidlets. . .
Emily

Anonymous said...

Your hand made cards are lovely!

Christine said...

I am sure those cards will bring a smile to all the recipients. You have a real knack for making elegant cards!

Amy said...

I love the cards. You and your children are very artistic!

Janice said...

Beautifully crafted cards from all four of you! The recipients will be very blessed.
Flora

Sharon said...

All of the cards are lovely and I must say your girls did a good job on their cards. Such a nice way to spend some quality and fun time with your daughters.

Susie said...

Your cards are so creative. I'm sure the lucky recipients will be delighted!
:)

dot said...

I was going to write in your chat box and it disappeared!

Lena said...

What a lovely sentiment Kelli. Your cards are so pretty and those your children made are as charming as can be!
I've enjoyed watching you all prepare for your Thanksgiving holiday so much.
Thank you for sharing and for the kind words you've left for me today.

Naturegirl said...

There is so much creative spirit in your ~*loving home!*~ Looking back at recent posts you have been a busy bee.I love the photo of ~*Fern*~ stretched out taking over the love seat!

dot said...

Kelli, the bottom part of your chat box is not showing. That's the part you type the message into. My chat box is not showing at all on my blog. They must be working on them.

Patty said...

I loved what came in the mail today !!!!!
Its on the piano in the living room so everyone can see it
Thanks dear friend. Made my day