Saturday, November 04, 2006

Saturday, November 4, 2006

Good Morning! The girls and I have plans to go to the craft store today. I have a few Thanksgiving projects to make and I will share pictures, of course!

I will be online later tonight so enjoy these pictures that Phillip took last month. October is one of the best months in Texas.

This is the view from across one of our libraries.

House
Originally uploaded by pwinn.




Tree
Originally uploaded by pwinn.



So many dragonflies!

Dragonflies
Originally uploaded by pwinn.




Bridge
Originally uploaded by pwinn.



The swans are very friendly, and love bread. We watched two of them change from ugly ducklings into the beautiful swans they are now, this past year.

Swans
Originally uploaded by pwinn.



Anything good down there?!

Swan
Originally uploaded by pwinn.



I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

Tina Leigh said...

Wow Kelli those are great pictures! I love the swans! From your library ehh? We aint got that here!! Have you gone to Hobby Lobby? LOL!!

Carole Burant said...

What wonderful serene scenes you captured on your camera...I wish we had swans nearby like that! I could sit there for ages near the pond and just watch them:-) Hope you had a fun day at the craft shop with your girls!!

Janice said...

What wonderful photos! I especially love the tree and the swans!!
Flora

Amanda said...

Where were those taken? They're lovely. I especially like the swans. :)

Mindy said...

Pretty pictures of the Texas countryside! You and your family have a wonderful Sunday!

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

I loved looking at your pictures...thanks for posting them! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Kelli said...

Amanda, it is about 15 minutes south from our house. There are walking trails all around it! Phillip goes there often on his lunch break.

Kelli

Boxwood Cottage said...

Great photos, you are lucky to live in such a beautiful country side!

Susie said...

What a picturesque area! I loved the dragonflies, especially that they are blue! Ours here are orange!
:)