Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday ~ Giving Thanks

Giving Thanks

Welcome to day five of our "Giving Thanks" celebration! We are taking this week (Monday-Saturday) to prepare our hearts and homes for this wonderful time of year. Each day I will be posting a Thanksgiving related activity, cleaning challenge and Words of Thanksgiving. They will be located directly below this post!

Mr. Linky is available for you to join in and here are some things you could share:
-What you are thankful for

-Thanksgiving traditions or memories
-Recipes
-Craft Ideas
-Decorating ideas
-Your menu
-Cleaning/Organizing "before" and "after" pictures
-Anything having to do with Thanksgiving!

Remember, everyone who participates and signs Mr. Linky will be entered into a drawing at the end of the week! Go HERE to see the prizes. Each day you participate, your name will be entered into the giveaway drawing. If you participate two days, your name will be entered twice, join us all five days for five entries, etc.

Please read the participating instructions carefully:

1. Write a Thanksgiving post on your blog. Link back to There is No Place Like Home so that others can join in. You may use the "Giving Thanks" button located at the top of this post.
2. When signing Mr. Linky, you must link directly to your "Giving Thanks" post and not your homepage URL.
3. In order to make the Mr. Linky list easy to read, please type your first name only. You may also add a 1-2 word description of what you are sharing. Example: Kelli-Recipe.
Note: Mr. Linky will be up at 12:00am Eastern time each day.

Have fun!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today, my entry is about our view of Thanksgiving as opposed to what I understand "America's" view to be.

Jenn said...

I have a fun favor up for the table next week, that I found on Organized christmas. Too cute!!

Jenn

Hannah said...

I cant wait!!!

Anonymous said...

The first snow of the season reminds me of Thanksgivings when I was a little girl...

Jill said...

Thank you so much for hosting this celebration Kelli. It really has been fun this week thinking of things to post about.

Mansi said...

This is so much fun Kelli...and I'm finding so many new people and their thoughtd each day!! I just linked to a Pumpkin-Onion Bisque recipe that I posted!

And I loved your Heirloom display girl!!

Anonymous said...

I'm having so much fun with this! Thank you!

Siri said...

Dear Kelli,

I linked my Thanksgiving meal post as entry thru Mr.Linky. I can't wait for the RoundUp. I had so much fun cooking this meal yesterday. Thanks hon and take care!
Hope u had an awesome Thanksgiving!

~ Siri