Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wednesday ~ "Words of Thanksgiving"

Leaves

Psalm 100

Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.

Know that the LORD is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.

For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful words!!! :-)

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Kelli, you are really sharing so many neat ideas, thank you!

I used to let my grandsons make the place cards. It kept them busy for a while! I like the idea of putting a prayer on the place cards!

Katherine

Quinne said...

Hi Kelli :) I love this..."Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his..." Just beautiful praise, that is!

I am enjoying your celebration week so MUCH and just wanted to tell you so. Thank you for the fun and the ideas and for sharing a little of your heart :) Love to you! Q

Unknown said...

Blogger wouldn't take my first comment, so if two appear I apologize.

I was saying ... I appreciate this fun thing you are doing all week. I am getting some great ideas from you and from others, and organizing my home for the holidays .

Thanks!

Lori said...

Beautiful Psalm. Thanks for sharing.

I'm working on my next Thanksgiving post now. It's been a fun week reading everyones Thanksgiving traditions and ideas.

Mommy said...

I love that Psalm, especially the verse that says come into his presence with Thanksgivng. I have been trying to remember that everytime I begin to pray, to Thank the Lord for something. :)