Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday ~ Daily Cleaning Challenge*UPDATED

Tuesday's challenge will be to find one thing (or more!) in your living room that need some attention. Maybe something needs dusted, organized, or deep cleaned?

Today I cleaned the two drawers in our coffee table.

Before:
Drawer

After: Remotes on the left, coasters on the right.
Drawer

Before:
Drawer

After:
Drawer


I didn't get to the games, but there is always tomorrow!


We also have a book shelf of games that isn't too bad but...
Games

the game closet in our hall is. Look like I will be busy for awhile!
Games

If you would like to join in today's challenge, be sure to let me know what you are working on!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Looks like you've got your work cut out for you. Happy Organizing.

Judy said...

It is funny you said to pick something in your living room. This morning I had just told my husband that I have a "hot" area in the living room that I want to get too. Believe it or not it would be my pack-n-play. Yes, I know it sounds weird, but we actually throw things in there so the baby can't get them and now it is half full. So that is my area today.

Anonymous said...

Kelli, I wish our game closet looked like yours. I'm pretty sure that something with a lot of weird little pieces got spilled in there and keep crawling out into the hall.lol I'm just disappointed that I can't really participate in your thanksgiving sharing, but I keep coming by to see what's going on. It's all about my camera being in repair. I didn't know I depended upon it so much. I love your site. |:)
Nancy