Saturday, July 01, 2006

Organizing the kitchen drawers

Can you stand any more organizing pictures?! LOL I cleaned out a couple of drawers at a time, throughout the day, also replacing the liner as I went. I washed out all the drawer organizers because they were filled with crumbs. YUCK. I have never figured that one out. If I'm putting *clean* dishes into them, why do they get dirty? Same for utensil dividers. Anyways, here are some before and after pictures.


*BEFORE*

Knives
Originally uploaded by pwinn.






*AFTER* I really need to get a pair of kitchen scissors and stop taking the kids' paper ones. :0) This drawer will fill up quickly again. Everyone needs one junk drawer right?

Knives
Originally uploaded by pwinn.



*BEFORE*

Cupboard
Originally uploaded by pwinn.


I moved all the frying pans and pots to the drawer under the stovetop. Now I have more room for my baking bowls and pans.

*AFTER*

Bowls
Originally uploaded by pwinn.



*BEFORE*

Plates
Originally uploaded by pwinn.


This is where the frying pans ended up. The thermos's went out in the garage with the coolers. The paper products went in in the china hutch cupboards.

*AFTER*

Pots
Originally uploaded by pwinn.



*BEFORE*
This is my utensil drawer.

Utensils
Originally uploaded by pwinn.



*AFTER*

Utensils
Originally uploaded by pwinn.



Finally, under my kitchen sink. No "before" picture for this one. I'm not that crazy! ;0)

Sink
Originally uploaded by pwinn.


The garbage goes in front of where Fern is. She wanted to check it out first and make sure things were up to her level of cleanliness!

2 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Oh great, so now I really feel guilty, guess it's time to clean out my kitchen storage places. :o]

You did a great job. Oh yea I have those same Red White and Blue plates that someone sent me last year and we're going to use them this 4th.

Anonymous said...

Great job!! Your cabinets and drawers all look so neat and organized. Job well done!