Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Afternoon Sewing Lessons


Emily
Originally uploaded by pwinn.
Emily has been working on some embroidery. She is doing a great job with little stitches and spaces. She has chosen to do a large heart with a smaller one in the middle. We will show you the finished masterpiece later this week!

Grace finished her doll patchwork quilt this afternoon. She used a soft pink flannel for the background so her doll, Nettie will be nice and warm.

I am working on a project also, but it is for my sister and she reads my blog. :0)

In other news around here we have discovered a new bird at our feeder. I thought I heard something different up in the tree this morning. It is a House Wren and he is very handsome. We hope he sticks around!


Grace
Originally uploaded by pwinn.

No comments: