Saturday, May 13, 2006

Saturday, May, 13, 06


Fern
Originally uploaded by pwinn.
I thought I would share a picture of Fern so you can see how big she has gotten. I'm not sure how old cats are when they are full grown, but I think she's almost there!

Also, here a quick update on my cleaning schedule. Friday was clean the bathroom day, finish up any laundry and clean out the van. I cleaned the bathrooms. I didn't take any pictures but you can scroll down through my posts and see some of my main bathroom. The van didn't get cleaned out but it's not too bad.

Today, we did some yardwork, I filled up my watergarden with water. We aren't going to be getting any rain for awhile.

I'm off to enjoy a quiet evening.

Kelli

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You can get an idea of cat ages and the relation in human years here: http://www.xmission.com:8000/~emailbox/cat_age.htm


Unfortunately, female cats can get pregnant as early as four months, though six months and older is more usual.