Thursday, May 25, 2006

Some random things about me...

-How many candles were on your last birthday cake? 30

-Height: 5’3’’

-Eye color: Blue

-Hair color: Medium brown. I forget what Miss Clairol calls the exact color. ;0)

-Where did you graduate high school and what year? Sioux Falls, SD 1994

-In the car- ac or windows: AC, blowing right at me!

-Favorite game: Monopoly. No one I know likes it so it will be a required favorite of my children. :)

-Favorite drink: I’m really liking Iced Tea right now.

-Favorite food: Chocolate.

-Favorite colors : Yellow and blue

-Favorite thing to do on a weekend: Going to yardsales!

-First thought in the morning: I don’t like this getting up early thing.

-Do you get motion sickness: Yes, very easily.

-Rollercoasters- deadly or exciting: Deadly

-Are you a good friend: Yes, I’ve been told I’m a good listener.

-Chocolate or Vanilla cake: Chocolate

-What do you drive: Dodge caravan

-Thunderstorms cool or scary: Cool. I love to sit on the backporch and watch and listen.

-Favorite brand of gum: I agree with Willie Wonka. “Chewing gum is really gross, chewing gum I hate the most!”

-Have you ever been in love: Yes!

-Is the glass half-empty or half-full: Half-full

-Which one, Coke or Pepsi: Coke....yum.

-Are you a righty, lefty, or ambidextrous: Right. But if you give me two pens I can write with both hands at the same time, my left hand writing backwards, right hand foward, in cursive!

-Do you type with your fingers on the right keys: Yes.

-What's under your bed: Lots of dustbunnies. They are my friends. ;0)

-What's the best number in the World: 7. I know, typical.

-What is your dream car: I’d like an old volkswagon bug.

-Favorite Salad Dressing: Honey Mustard

-One pillow or two: Two

-Pets: One cat, one mini rex bunny and a few goldfish.

-Hobbies: I think it would be easier to list hobbies I don’t have! I like reading, cooking, scrapbooking, sewing, writing letters. Lots of others.

-Favorite Holiday: Christmas.


Feel free to copy and paste this to your blog and fill it out with your own answers. I would love to read it!

4 comments:

Tina Leigh said...

Hey Kelli we like a lot of the same things! The VW bug really stood out because I have wanted one all my life. I want an old one. Which do you prefer?

Kelli said...

An old one! They are so cute.

Kelli

Anonymous said...

Just trying to see if this works

Kelli said...

Hi Dot! I see you. :0) I'm glad you can comment now.

Kelli