Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Hall


Letters
Originally uploaded by pwinn.
Here is the place I keep all of my letter and cards I recieve from my friends. I have several wonderful penpals and I also like to write letters to my mom and sisters.


Doors
Originally uploaded by pwinn.
There is something hanging from each of the doors in the hall. Grace and Emily's door have little embroidered pillows with their name, date of birth, weight and length. Benjamin also has one. The bathroom door has lavender and the master bedroom has ivy.


Door
Originally uploaded by pwinn.



Dollhouse
Originally uploaded by pwinn.
This is our Victorian dollhouse that needs some TLC. The house itself was out my in neighbor's backyard, getting rained on so she said I could "borrow" it for awhile. It's been over a year so I think I will give her a call and see if I can have it. I put fabric down for the carpet but it needs vacuumed. Since I didn't glue it down (in case my friend wanted it back), the fabric will get sucked up in the vacuum, so I would like to do something more permanant. The curtains are falling down since I used double sided tape as to not ruin the wallpaper. I would like to replace it and freshen everything up. Grace and Emily play with it quite a bit.

1 comment:

Reviekat said...

I hope you get to keep the dollhouse - what fun you three girls could have fixing it up!