Monday, May 15, 2006

A trip to the library


Books
Originally uploaded by pwinn.
Every three weeks we all make a trip to two different libraries in our city and get all the books we can carry!

What we are reading:

Lots of stories by the following authors...
-Nancy Tafuri (sweet little animal stories)
-Don Freeman (famous for the Corduroy books)
-Margaret Wise Brown (I didn't realize she had so many great stories until tonight)

If you have young children, you may want to check out some of these authors at your local library.


What I am reading:

-A way of seeing by Edith Schaeffer
-The next book in the Elm Creek series. If you like to quilt, you will love these books.


What we are listening to:

-Kenny Loggins "Return to Pooh Corner"


What we are watching:

-Jane of Lantern Hill

-Ancient Egypt

-Gypsy Colt (a horse movie for Grace)


Hopefully this will keep us busy for the next few weeks.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

My boys are teenagers now and we still love to do this! The problem is keeping up with all the books so that we have them all upon return. lol

I found your blog through a comment on Mrs. Wilt's blog (I'm also a big Mrs. Catherine fan). I will definitely be back. I just love it here. :)