Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My house on this afternoon in May


G. Bedroom
Originally uploaded by pwinn.
It was such a quiet afternoon (that should have been my first warning). When I finally put down my book to see what everyone was up too, I was in for a bit of a surprise.
Tuesday is "clean bedrooms" day and this morning I was thinking about how easy it would be since they had been upkept nicely this week. Here is what greeted me a little while ago. Hmm....

Next up was another bedroom with a couple of well built forts inside. Those empty buckets over in the corner are where toys were neatly organized this morning. I'm not sure where they are now!


B. Room
Originally uploaded by pwinn.

All the pillows have been removed from my bed.


Bed
Originally uploaded by pwinn.

I was hoping to gather some more information in my master bathroom. All I found were blankets on the floor (from a finally organized linen closet although I still can't fold fitted sheets), toothpaste with no lid and a cat in the sink! And yes, she was tight lipped about the whole thing.


Bathroom
Originally uploaded by pwinn.


Office
Originally uploaded by pwinn.

I did find some clues in the office and schoolroom. Whoever is responsible for this mess evidently enjoys Jenga, puzzles and construction paper.

Schoolroom
Originally uploaded by pwinn.



In the meantime, if you hear strange sounds coming from my house, it is me singing Barney's clean-up song!

No comments: