Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A week through my house

Front door
Originally uploaded by pwinn.
I started a new cleaning schedule yesterday and I thought I would let you all know how it is going and to show you a little something from each room. Yesterday, I cleaned the schoolroom and office. It was very strange to vacuum those two rooms and skip the livingroom but I did it! ;0) I have also left the dust piling up in the livingroom since it doesn't get cleaned until Wednesday.

So, here is a picture of my front porch. I love front porches. It was my number #1 must have when buying a house 7 years ago. Well, as you can see, it is a little smaller than I had hoped but I loved the rest of the house so much that I decided to live with it. In a few years we are going to pull out the bushes to the left and put in a flagstone patio with lots of flowers.
The rocking chair was free. The kids and I went for a walk around our neighborhood last August and I saw it on the side of the road, waiting for garbage day. I picked it up and carried it home!

Originally uploaded by pwinn.

Originally uploaded by pwinn.


Revee said...

Your house front is so inviting. It makes me want to walk up and ask if we sit outside and enjoy a nice cool glass of tea!

Marci said...

What is hanging down on your front porch? Is it some sort of vine or something decorative?