Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A week through my house


Front door
Originally uploaded by pwinn.
I started a new cleaning schedule yesterday and I thought I would let you all know how it is going and to show you a little something from each room. Yesterday, I cleaned the schoolroom and office. It was very strange to vacuum those two rooms and skip the livingroom but I did it! ;0) I have also left the dust piling up in the livingroom since it doesn't get cleaned until Wednesday.

So, here is a picture of my front porch. I love front porches. It was my number #1 must have when buying a house 7 years ago. Well, as you can see, it is a little smaller than I had hoped but I loved the rest of the house so much that I decided to live with it. In a few years we are going to pull out the bushes to the left and put in a flagstone patio with lots of flowers.
The rocking chair was free. The kids and I went for a walk around our neighborhood last August and I saw it on the side of the road, waiting for garbage day. I picked it up and carried it home!


Impatients
Originally uploaded by pwinn.



Bench
Originally uploaded by pwinn.

2 comments:

Reviekat said...

Your house front is so inviting. It makes me want to walk up and ask if we sit outside and enjoy a nice cool glass of tea!

Marci said...

What is hanging down on your front porch? Is it some sort of vine or something decorative?